Staying safe indoors without something to look forward to can be hard. Although we’re living in uncertain times, our parks and their stunning surroundings aren’t going anywhere.
That’s why we’re offering a guarantee that if Coronavirus impacts the potential for you to come to our parks and enjoy your holiday, you can come at a different time to still have your holiday of a lifetime.
The guarantee applies to all bookings being made for the rest of the 2020 and 2021 season and you won't get charged any administration fees.*
What does your No-Quibble Guarantee cover?
If coronavirus interrupts your holiday, you are covered for the following:
- The park is closed
- You consider it unsafe to come on holiday
How do I Claim Your No-Quibble Booking Guarantee?
- Move your holiday to any other 2020 date
- Transfer your booking to the same date in 2021
- Get fully refunded with a holiday voucher*
- Get fully refunded back to your original payment source
Terms and Conditions
*No-quibble guarantee terms and conditions:
- Applies to all bookings being made for the rest of the 2020 and 2021.
- Applies to all bookings already made and are due to arrive in 2020 and 2021
- Holiday vouchers valid until the end of the 2021 season.
- No administration charges will be applied.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking, we will refund the difference to a Waterside Holiday Group holding account to be used against a future holiday, should your new holiday be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, refunds will take up to 14 days to process.
- The coronavirus no-quibble guarantee is available until further notice and can be removed at any time, without notice.